Welcome To My Life! Enjoy!

tirsdag den 24. januar 2012

Music Blog!

Hey There!

It's so sunny today! But still SO cold! Yeah.. I though today I want to make a little different blog than updates on my life.. Yeah!

But what should it be about? I though I would make a top 10 list, but about what?

I know what to do! I'll make a music blog! Then I'll one day can make a blog about other things! Yup.. That's what I do! :D

So here is a bunch of music I like!

Some English Songs (includes Musical):

 Devil Take The Hindmost - Phantom & Raoul (Ramin Karimloo & Joseph Millson)
- The Musical "Love Never Dies"
Good Morning Baltimore - "Hairspay"
Mean - Taylor Swift
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert

Some Danish Songs (Including Musical):

Linda & Ida's Duet About The Future - Linda & Ida (Louise & Nete)
- The Musical "Sort/Hvid - & Alt Derimellem"
Kærlighed Gør Blind(Love Makes Blind) - D'Artagnan & Athos (Sinor & Kasper)
- The Musical "De Tre Musketerer"
New Tomorrow - A Friend In London
(I know the song is English, but they are a Danish band)
Fuld Af Nattens Stjerner - Lis Sørensen (As Mrs. Hawkins)
- From the Musical "Skattenøen"(The Treasure Island)

Yeah.. That was kind of a lot of music!
See ya soon! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar